Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kates Playground Complete Uncensored

I can not sing, I sing like an idiot. Please do not scratch me out


It 's time to drink tea and eat my toast cereals.
E 'the dawn of a new day and a new harmony to cereals because yes, today I crossed the threshold of my beloved four walls. I do not suffer from any compulsive syndrome antisocial or misanthropic, well, not talking pathologically short, but I went out last week, even in procure food and game. There was the "excuse" of the study, which then was not an excuse, but being at home and drinking coffee and tea and eating biscuits goes without saying that I did not study anyway. Is called anti-hyperactivity study. That said, I wandered and wandered in search of my leather jacket-style nail-style rebel in vain ... I had it, she was beautiful, gave me that something extra to "Hey, I Fought the Law and the law did 't win, but alas, this summer some stupid English (or at least I think it was) in London where one stupid do the local indie music boom that has now made me stole it. I stole it the bitch / bitch without a trace, without even letting oyster card and mobile phone. On 21
back in the damn city, cursed. And I've already made arrangements with Scotland Yard.

The mill that I would ... my jacket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment