Monday, February 7, 2011

10 Jobs Involving Science

Smile upwind



But that ball really can not sleep.
I've pretty much got to be afraid of the pillow, that damned, because I know that if I fall asleep as soon as you which support the head - as is indeed impossible - it's over. Start to think until I come tachycardia, until then there is not much to joke about being border-line and go to Hogwarts. For example, before I got an anger that I had to get up and turn the damn computer to find something that will distract me. Think of the speeches perfect that when he was the perfect time to do not have the facts is absolutely unbearable, I am seriously impaired at the time. Altered and with a cup of chamomile tea in hand.
E 'this that song put me bored. Why I initially thought, "Oh, that's nice, I put a little heart." Instead, the situation being what it is (do not know if here ...) is not a nice thing that we put the little heart, it is rather a "what the hell does that mean?". I swear that stupid to think about it, but I can not help it and I really wonder what the hell it means, but it seems silly now, useless, I always seem to return to a dead end. It 's like as if it was a very long and complicated built with such rhetorical skills and the main followed by a long string of opposing and goes on and on and I, taken from an 'initial euphoria by anxiety in full because I do not know how to finish it, because I think Matt Berninger that while I try to sleep says: Hey, are you awake? I'm right here ... how close am I to losin 'you? Oh God Or you go to a psychiatrist or writing on a blog.
However that is, if you want to tell a friend what you are missing, About Today is not quite the exact song!
Goodbye to all those who are happy and serene.

If you ever left with Any doubt, I'm only sorry it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment