Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brazilian Waxing In Charlotte, Nc

Going To Be Friends (White Stripes, which broke up)


However, I read this interview of this
Luca Bianchini, writer that even this blog before I had never heard of.
However, it seems Luca Bianchini has just written a new book called "We're just friends"> Mondadori, pagg.290 € 19 to be complete. I am a bit masochistic, and I always terribly interested in such trivial matters. In fact, I liked this interview and will report excerpts:

"We're just friends is terrible statement"
It 's a phrase subtle and violent, fake friendly, has a world behind. A friend will not say never. Say it is already an admission of guilt. This song came to my mind a Saturday afternoon in my home in Rome, which he called "the trailer" because it had the square footage. I wrote a post about it and sometimes I looked at him and thought: Madonna, how nice.

"It 'a phrase that tries to clarify ambiguities in the story and there are"
Friendships are often missed mating. For example, it tells little of jealousy in friendship, and instead is a strong component. The ambiguity I like, I like that exists, but we can not say, the complications that make you know that person so there will always be special. "

" someone says in the book: No matter how you lived, but how it will end your story. "
I really believe in it. In this book I wanted to tell how there is always time, time that should not be afraid, just as it must have the things that you think are too far away: it is always worth to go see it: Truth is always amazing. Perhaps this comes from curiosity, I was born in Nicholasville, hinterland. During the day I went to university and I was with people who looked like me, but at night, in the gym of my paesone There were types absurd, but I was fine with them. I feel so fortunate to be raised. To take the inter-second class to go in Milan and then the next week, perhaps to be working in a five-star hotel, and take pictures with cell phone, stealing the champions. "

etc.

hello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment