Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Miami Off I Love Money

romantic nonsense Which is digging into you and you're craving for sth


"You know, I feel a little bit in Anglo-Saxon"
she said, sipping a glass of good Italian wine after having expressed a preference for beer.
"You know, I wish you, you were my sun," she said
and after a while he felt some jack ass.
"You know, I wish that after all the distances are not meant anything," said
wanting to know how to teleport when Goku becomes supersayan a certain level.
"You know, I know when the exact moment you fell in love with a person, because that moment is small, it can be overcome, what comes after, oh no, not that, then it's worse than wanting to turn water into wine, we are not Jesus and Jesus still comes to help us in any way. "
always told her.
"You know, I think you should also stop anxiety and distress"
he said, after he found not so much a pretty brunette in toying with.

Pay pledge, for some reason. Pay pledge and is devoured by envy, no, that envy, a sense of profound injustice. That there.
That there has not spent all those days locked up at home to damn the soul, yet.
It is evident that Chekhov was right, but makes no difference?!
Wine. White Wine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment