Friday, March 11, 2011

How Do You Keep Angora Sweaters From Shedding ?

Megavideo, I'm watching it.


wrong, I'm wrong. It 's the point. Then I registered my psychoanalysis, saying things, things, random things mostly. This is not anything special, but
oh ... if I were able to keep calm of those Tibetan monks, if I can be like them.
would be much better.
not be caught by certain little things, by certain miseriucce , let go everything, everything, free as a hawk in the sky, like a Tibetan Monaco praying to the one in which he believes is different from what we believe here in the West, because the West is ill.
As it would be better not to do these little mistakes. I do not leave more infoiati from things that others complain, I will not let me touch. I would walk my way, oh how nice it would, no, heavenly, I go on my way that I do not know what it is, for the time lying in bed for most of the day, and films by Nanni Megavideo Moretti goes on sale, turn to Rome, and I want to know how to dance makes me laugh.
Hello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment